Make an Impact
PROVIDE OPPORTUNITY AND INSPIRE COMMUNITY
YOU’re helping under resourced design students & entrepreneurs of color achieve economic mobility through digital literacy, opportunity, and tech inclusion. Thanks to your generosity, BRIDGEGOOD is educating and transforming the lives of nearly 7,000 Bay Area citizens! Ways to make your tax-deductible, secure donation:
At BRIDGEGOOD, we design for social good. We design because we believe that under resourced students should have opportunity for economic mobility and advancement. Together, let’s build communities and inspire the next generation of creators.
Mail a Check
Did you know BRIDGEGOOD is more than tech?
Your donation to BRIDGEGOOD will help students learn essential job skills and build long-term, meaningful careers in design, business, and technology.
Did you know BRIDGEGOOD is an award-winning nonprofit organization?
Awards include: ‘Education’ winner at East Bay Innovation Awards 2015, TechCrunch Include 2014 Finalist, Oaklandish Innovators Awards Recipient, and NewCo Oakland honor.
Did you know BRIDGEGOOD is the only tech-for-good platform supported by both Google and the Golden State Warriors?
Thought leadership and community-based initiatives led by Google.org, Clorox Co., Twitter, Office of the Mayor, US Bank, Craig Newmark Philanthropies, and Golden State Warriors Community Foundation.
Other ways to give:
Many companies match up to 100% of their employees’ qualified donations. Your HR department can provide you with instructions on how to match your charitable gift.
Donating stock to BRIDGEGOOD is easy to do and all stock gifts are tax deductible. Please contact us for guidance on making the stock transfer and to notify us when you make the gift so we can send an acknowledgement letter for your records. Contact Shaun Tai, (510) 435-2945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Legacy
An excellent way to entrust a portion of your estate to BRIDGEGOOD is through a planned gift. We recommend you contact your attorney for more information. Following are just a few simple ways you can make a planned gift to BRIDGEGOOD:
- Estate Planning: The best gift you can give yourself is to have an up-to-date will. The easiest way leave part of your legacy to BRIDGEGOOD is to name the organization in your will.
- Trust: Establish a charitable trust that guarantees income and provides you with a tax deduction.
- Retirement and/or Life Insurance: Make BRIDGEGOOD a beneficiary of a retirement account or life insurance policy.
- Real estate: An asset you’ve had for generations can also be a gift for generations to come. By donating all or part of your property to BRIDGEGOOD, you may be able to reduce your capital gains tax, receive an income tax deduction and receive income for life – and you may even be able to continue to use or live on the property. Best of all, your gift will support our vital work providing opportunity to Bay Area students.
- Contact us: 510-435-2945, email@example.com All contributions are tax-exempt to the extent allowed by law.
Make a Secure Donation with Credit Card:
Oakland Digital Arts and Literacy Center Inc dba BRIDGEGOOD is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization: Federal Tax 27-0720655. We respond to each donation with a charitable donation letter for your tax records, and we never share your information with other organizations.