Helping Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, and Nonprofit Organizations
BRIDGEGOOD is a community-building design studio that provides digital marketing, social media branding, and design services. In collaboration with our technology and business partners (including Google, Twitter, Adobe, to name a few), we train and mentor community college students to create exciting digital media campaigns to build experience, resume skills, and tangible portfolio projects.
BRIDGEGOOD Design Studio is proud to offer a variety of design services that suit the needs of small businesses and organizations. We’ve served our local community with digital literacy for over 10 years and provide extensive 1-on-1 support for hundreds of local businesses and business owners. While we support a variety of organizations, BRIDGEGOOD prioritizes support for individuals from low and moderate-income (LMI) neighborhoods.
- Through social media marketing and education, help deliver more stability to small business
- Provide small businesses with access to digital marketing, technical assistance, and consultation
- Promote small business growth and/or regional expansion
- 1:1 Coaching (design, social media, digital marketing) at 1224/1218 Harrison Street in Oakland and/or their brick-and-mortar storefront
- Open Labs (hardware, technology, educational, and general support) at participants’ own pace at 1224/1218 Harrison Street in Oakland and 188 The Embarcadero in San Francisco
- Social Media Presentation for small businesses, nonprofit organizations, and local government
BRIDGEGOOD is building the next pipeline of employable designers, providing them with professional experience and real-world opportunities.
Chelsea Seabron, Board President at BRIDGEGOOD