Helping Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, and Nonprofits
BRIDGEGOOD is a community-building design studio that provides digital marketing, social branding, and design services to local entrepreneurs. In collaboration with our partners (including Google, Twitter, Oakland A’s, to name a few), we train and mentor community college students to create exciting digital media campaigns for small businesses, nonprofits, and local government.
- Through social media marketing education, help deliver more stability to small business
- Provide small businesses with access to digital marketing, technical assistance, and consultation
- Promote small business growth and/or expansion
- 1:1 Coaching (design, social media, digital marketing) at 1224/1218 Harrison Street in Oakland and/or their brick-and-mortar storefront
- Open Labs (hardware, technology, educational, and general support) at participants’ own pace at 1224/1218 Harrison Street in Oakland and 188 The Embarcadero in San Francisco
- Social Media Presentation for small businesses, nonprofit organizations, and local government
BRIDGEGOOD is building the next pipeline of employable designers, providing them with professional experience and real-world opportunities.
Chelsea Seabron, Board President at BRIDGEGOOD